Billing & Insurance

This is a partial listing of participating insurance companies. If you have Insurance/Billing questions or concerns, contact 1-844-919-5172. Insurance coverage may vary depending on group plan chosen by employer. Always verify group participation when verifying your benefits.

  • Advocare
  • Anthem
  • Benefit Plan Administrators
  • Group Health
  • Health Partners
  • Health Services Management
  • Medica
  • Medica MCO
  • Medicaid – Non-Covered with Continuous Program, Managed Health Services, Community Plan of UHC
  • Medicare
  • Security Health Plan – Non-Covered with Family Health Center, Narrow Network
  • United Health Care
  • United Medical Resources
  • WEA
  • WPS

* We accept Medicare assignment. Medicare covers 80% of covered care. You are responsible for the remaining 20%. We will submit claims directly to Medicare and will bill any secondary insurance once Medicare has paid.

Billing Disclosures

When you receive emergency care or are treated by an out-of-network provider at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center, you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing. In addition, healthcare providers now need to provide patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical services. Additional information about the Surprise Act and requesting a Good Faith Estimate can be downloaded below.